elvogue.com business purpose and mode of operations
♥ Elvogue OÜ operates as international online marketplace for second-hand designer fashion and accessories under the elvogue.com brand.
♥ elvogue.com is a go-between platform for sellers and buyers who wish to sell and buy designer items @ elvoguec.com.
♥ Performing this service requires the processing of personal contact data:
- of buyers, such information as names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers. This information is required, for example, for the shipment of ordered goods or for notification purposes when if there are new items on offer.
- of sellers, such information as names, addresses, emails, birthdays, banking account numbers and phone numbers.
Information that we collect
♥ elvogue.com collects personal data for the purpose of identifying and communicating with the customers. Personal data collection may occur with the client’s consent in the following ways:
- by providing personal information on our Site;
- by using cookies or information specified in the user’s account when using our Site;
- when adding seller information and products on sale;
- when making a purchase in our online store (personal data necessary to fulfill the order may include name, address, email, phone number and other data. In some cases, the online store can offer to voluntarily provide additional personal data and personal information);
- when using our other services;
♥ We also collect data that is not linked to a particular person (the data on users’ age, sex and location). In addition, we may collect information about the customers’ activities on our Site, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
♥ Customers can view, edit and add their personal information under “Buyer Dashboard” and “Seller Dashboard” section. Should you wish to change the e-mail address used for logging in to the site, it can be done on “Account Information” settings.
♥ For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
How we use information that we collect
♥ Generally, the data is processed to perform the following services, which are available by accessing our Site:
- registration or subscription to services offered by the elvogue.com;
- order fulfillment and related activities;
- management of payments, including anti-fraud control in case of payment by credit/debit card;
- management of your requests: technical, of a commercial nature, regarding the progress of your orders, as well as requests for information in the broader sense;
- making contact with our service professionals;
- sending, upon your consent, and for marketing purposes, commercial communications through various channels;
- sending, upon your consent, for profiling purposes to improve your navigation experience on our Site, commercial proposals which are in line with your interests.
♥ By using the collected personal data, we can inform our clients about elvogue.com upcoming campaigns and products announcements. Those customers, who do not wish to receive our newsletter, may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
♥ The data is collected and used to obtain information about the popularity of products, services and website sections. Such aggregated data is used with no reference to a particular person;
♥ Your personal data is processed using primarily electronic and telematic means by elvogue.com and by other parties who perform operations which are instrumental to pursuing purposes that are strictly related to use of our Site, its services and to the purchasing of products through our Site;
♥ At the present time, some of the data controllers, addition to elvogue.com, who may process your data are as follows:
- delivery services which handle the processing of data needed to perform shipping, delivery and returns for products purchased on our Site;
- IT services for processing data concerning management and server maintenance services for elvogue.com;
- IT service Google Analytics for understanding our Customers. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
♥ We also need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes;We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
♥Consent for processing your personal data may be withdrawn by the data subject at any time. Withdrawal of consent has no retroactive effect. To withdraw your consent for processing your personal data, please contact as HERE;
♥ You may request to review, correct, delete or otherwise modify any of the personal information that you have previously provided to us through elvogue.com and our services. If you have registered for an account with elvogue.com, you may update your user settings and profile by logging into the elvogue.com website with your username and password.
♥ If you request to modify or delete your personal info by email, please make clear what personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would want to put on our use of your personal information that you have provided to us.
♥ elvogue.com will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active; as needed to provide you services; as needed for the purposes outlined in this Policy or at the time of collection; as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements; or to the extent permitted by law.
♥ At the end of the retention period, elvogue.com will delete your personal information in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
♥ At the request of a data subject, a processor of personal data shall communicate the following to the data subject:
- the personal data concerning the data subject;
- the purposes of processing of personal data;
- the categories and source of personal data;
- third persons or categories thereof to whom transfer of the personal data is permitted;
- third persons to whom the personal data of the data subject have been transferred;
- the name of the processor of the personal data or representative thereof and the address and other contact details of the processor of the personal data.
♥ A data subject has the right to obtain personal data relating to him or her from the processor of personal data. Where possible, personal data are issued in the manner requested by the data subject;
♥ The processor of personal data is required to provide a data subject with information and the requested personal data or state the reasons for refusal to provide data or information within five working days after the date of receipt of the corresponding request;
♥ A data subject has the right to demand the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning the data subject from the processor of his or her personal data;
♥ If processing of personal data is not permitted on the basis of law, a data subject has the right to demand:
- termination of the processing of the personal data;
- termination of the disclosure or enabling access to the personal data;
- deletion or closure of the collected personal data.
♥ A data subject has a right of recourse to the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court if the data subject finds that his or her rights are violated in the processing of personal data, unless a different procedure for contestation is provided by law.
♥ If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What are cookies?
♥A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
♥We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
♥Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
♥You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
♥ Our Site uses “cookies”, to make using this site as convenient as possible for you. elvogue.com cannot establish a reference to an individual, who is not a registered user, using cookies. However, cookies help design this website in a more user-friendly manner. You can deactivate cookies using the settings in your web browser; however, this can lead to functional restrictions when using this website. Already stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of your web browser at any time. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
♥ “Log files” – our Site tracks actions occurring on the Site, and collects data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
♥ Our Site uses “web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
♥ Our Site uses “Email list”, if you have signed up for email.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
♥ The elvogue.com webstore uses social plugins from the following providers:
- Plugins from the social network Facebook, which is operated under www.facebook.com by Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA);
♥ The plugins represent independent extensions of the plugin providers. Therefore, elvogue.com has no influence on the scope of the data collected by the plugin providers via the plugins.
♥ If you are logged into a plugin provider while visiting the elvogue.com platform, these providers can allocate this access to your user account. If you would like to prevent this allocation, you must log off at all plugin providers before visiting the elvogue.com website. More information regarding the type and extent of data usage by plugin providers can be found in the privacy notices of the respective provider.
♥ Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
♥ We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, elvogue.com uses all sorts of precautionary measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the customers’ personal data. Only the authorized personnel have access to data processing and editing;
♥ All the personal data posted while shopping in elvogue.com online store is considered confidential information. Personal data and bank transaction security is guaranteed by protected data transmission channel.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Store may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Last updated April 2nd, 2019